- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Building small #Docker images is almost an art form, but worth it - smaller images are faster to pull, and deploy f… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/955694885935427584
- At the end of last week, we showed you how to use @loggly on sloppy.io - So, we're kicking of this week with one of… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/955333465364365312
- Have a nice Sunday, everyone! As a follow-up to yesterday's case for databases on #Docker, here is Marcus' step-by-… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/955000771086573569
- It's weekend! Time for a good read. Here's Marcus Kästner daring you to use databases on #Docker and giving you sub… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/954638384932237312
- Want to use @loggly for log aggregation with your sloppy.io containers? You can do it by sending your customer toke… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/954246341919760384