- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- Tip #905: Use env vars to make your container configurable,then run the same container locally,in testing,staging & live #container #docker
- Tip #904 Small base image : For small images (<10MB), start with FROM alpine, then add your dependencies and app #docker #container #app
- Instant nyan-cat on your terminal! docker run -it supertest2014/nyan This will put a nyan-cat on your terminal… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/855416340152295424
- Faster Dockerfile builds: ADD/COPY can invalidate your cache - add libraries first, code last! #docker #tip #container #dockerCon
- Tip #903: Faster Dockerfile builds for nodejs: COPY package.json; RUN npm install; COPY code #DockerCon #Docker #FastTrack #nodejs