- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- dns problems resolved. we will do a full report after we got feedback from our dns provider.
- @lstreetboy checking with our dns provider. sadly that's not in our hand.
- we currently see DNS issues with sloppy.io. we are still investigating the problem
- It´s not a sloth but a #QUOKKA ! Looks like a bad Tuesday. https://twitter.com/jamehhhhhhh/status/856587591960940544
- Tip #907: Maximize robustness with fast startup and graceful shutdown. Make your container disposable, to scale up… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/856809292460175361
- Wondered how to use @gitlab container registry with sloppy.io? https://sloppy.io/gitlab-container-registry-alternative-docker-hub/ our #HowTo for you! #GitLab… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/856491001053143040