- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Use the npm package "serve" for static files when building a web app with React/Vue/Angular on #NodeJS. Build your… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/966929876652515329
- To optimize your #NodeJS Dockerfile, reduce the number of processes running inside the container, through bypassing… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/966567994909487104
- Include Nodemon in your #NodeJS Dockerfile and your app will automatically restart when files are changed. https://t.co/LdHCMEpHlx
- http://sloppy.io weeks start on Tuesdays and this week features Dockerfiles for #NodeJS web apps. With regar… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/965841709690249217
- Since for reasons only the sloth knows last week's feature week started on Tuesday, here's another one: persistent… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/965480326943461376