- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Have a nice Sunday, everyone! As a follow-up to yesterday's case for databases on #Docker, here is Marcus' step-by-… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/955000771086573569
- It's weekend! Time for a good read. Here's Marcus Kästner daring you to use databases on #Docker and giving you sub… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/954638384932237312
- Want to use @loggly for log aggregation with your sloppy.io containers? You can do it by sending your customer toke… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/954246341919760384
- From development to production: Make sure to keep environments similar to make deployment safe & fast. That's why w… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/953884417969225734
- Today's #Docker tip from @sloppyIO focusses on robustness and disposability of container apps. https://t.co/VCqHntHaRF