- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- Check out our updated blog post about @Minio a Amazon S3 compatible open source blog storage.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/911131164504657921
- Interesting write up about #microservices by Dr. Nolting. #VW #Docker https://twitter.com/michawittke/status/901115100714676224
- Looking for an open source trello alternative? Check @WekanApp and deploy it with just one click on… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/898536061030326272
- New guest blog post by @nilsdehl: Running “Bookmarks for Spotify” on sloppy.io: https://sloppy.io/running-bookmarks-spotify-sloppy-io/ #spotify #docker
- When you want to aggregate logs across many apps, an external logging service can help! Learn how with Papertrail: https://sloppy.io/pumping-your-docker-logs-to-papertrail/
- @silentHoo @inovexgmbh @Docker Hey Patrick, falls du währendessen oder danach den 1. Container hosten willst, willk… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/882613822544113665