- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- start the latest @plone with just 1 click using #docker. 14 days trial https://sloppy.io/ https://t.co/Jjd3BJX3gQ
- @m4r10k @kelseyhightower @DavWilliams @gitlab gitlabs new autodevops https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/topics/autodevops/ is exactly doing that.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/935499708214206464
- Check out the latest version of @RocketChat the open source slack alternative. One click and you are all set.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/932606180735713280
- @iamdchuk hey Darrin, one of codeships + sloppy.io articles just got crawled to your site. looks pretty interesting… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/928651965856407552
- Check out our updated blog post about @Minio a Amazon S3 compatible open source blog storage.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/911131164504657921
- Interesting write up about #microservices by Dr. Nolting. #VW #Docker https://twitter.com/michawittke/status/901115100714676224