- Johannes KettmannCTO - twelve Apps Software GmbH
I am delighted! A container solution that combines a simple setup, easy CI integration and a great support at a fair price: that is what we found at sloppy.io. This way, working is fun.
- Alexander PinneckeSoftware Engineer & Architect - Busy Gifts
In regard to the infrastructure of BusyGifts we count on sloppy.io as we want to focus on building and operating our services. We do not want to bother about how our docker containers are exactly running in the cloud. Besides, it is important to us that our container and data for the European market are staying in Germany.
- Stefan StrebelHead of Innovation - positiv Multimedia GmbH
We use your service primarily because of the German infrastructure, the good scalability of the subscription and the accessible back-end. Moreover, we like the high flexibility of the booked package’s performance: Upgrades are available immediately after booking and can specifically be utilised.
- @silentHoo @inovexgmbh @Docker Hey Patrick, falls du währendessen oder danach den 1. Container hosten willst, willk… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/882613822544113665
- Hackathon work at its best! https://twitter.com/fraktalisman/status/880787772394668032
- Amazed to see what´s running on sloppy.io! Thanks to @nilsdehl for the kind words in the @Sencha blog. #spotify… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/880470869042229248
- 🐼 Hosting your #docker container with sloppy.io | [German] Step by step guide: http://t3n.de/news/sloppyio-hostest-828806/ What are you going to host?
- We couldn´t have said it better @fraktalisman ! #Log with @papertrailapp on sloppy.io https://sloppy.io/pumping-your-docker-logs-to-papertrail/ Avai… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/879972514113499136
- 🏗 Export services via port binding. Bundle your web service in a container, export via port and domain.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/873841498856595457